Scarves. Uneven skin tones. Moisturizer. Anti Aging. Bio-Oil is such a magical potion that especially reduces the appearance of stretch marks. My puberty definitely left me some bad scarves from pimples and bad skin. Not necessarily in my face, but more on my upper arms. Then I found out about Bio-Oil. 🙂
Bio-Oil is an oil derived from calendula, lavender, rosemary and chamomile oil. That’s why it smells so extremely good! It has a very light texture, compared to other oils and thats why it gives it a ‘dry’ feel. It is recommended to use it twice a day. I usually put it on my skin after my morning routine and before I go to bed.
Bio-Oil does not only its magic to scarves it has so many other benefits:
- Add a few drops to your bath water to condition and nourish your skin.
- Moisturizes dry parts on your body like elbows or heels
- Reduces stretch marks
- Helps with sunburns and prevents peeling
- Reduces scars and uneven skin tones
- Feels amazing on your hands afterwards
- Apply to the ends of your hair for moisture
- I heard it also can be used to wash make-up brushes
- Reduces dark circles under your eyes
- Anti-aging facial oil thanks to the mix of skin boosting vitamins and natural oils
I use this oil for all these reasons and I am excited to see what the results will be in a few weeks. So far I am happy with it and my skin absolutely loves it 🙂 ♥