Hi beautiful! 🙂
I made the most delicious raw energy balls from just a few simple ingredients. They are great as a snack for the day and keep your energy up. Plus they’re actually healthy 🙂 Figs, the primary ingredient, are very nutritious. Its rich in natural sugar, so perfect as a sweetener, as well as rich in calcium, fiber and antioxidants. Each fig also provides just the right amounts of the nutrients magnesium, manganese, calcium, copper, potassium, folate, vitamin K and vitamin A.
Recipe for these deliciousness is below!
Energy Ball Ingredients:
- Figs (about 1-2 cups)
- oats (2 cups)
- coconut oil 1 spoon
- no fat almond-vanilla milk
- 1 cup vanilla protein
- Other optional ingredients: nuts (almonds, walnuts, cashews), dried berries (goji), cacao powder etc
How to make:
- Cut of the hard sting of the figs and put them in a bowl.
- Poor hot water over it and let them sit for about 1 minute to get them really soft.
- Use a blender or food processor and blend up the figs with all other ingredients till its all smoothly blended. Add the almond-vanilla milk as necessary to make it smooth.
- Take a spoon full of the date mixture and roll into bite size balls using the palms of your hands
- Optional: Cover in dried coconut flakes or any other nuts
- Place in fridge to allow ingredients to set before serving.
Hope you try out & enjoy these little heavenly energy balls! ♥ Julia