Yummmmm. Who else is a sweet tooth like me? Could eat treats all day long. 🙂 Always need to have some healthy options to satisfy my cravings. Here is a simple and quick recipe for these banana -no flour- chickpea blondies.
What you need:
- Baking pan with parchment paper
- 1 big can of chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 big ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup of oats
- 1-2 table spoons of nut powder (you can use as well any grounded nuts)
- 2 -3 table spoons of maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 cup of frozen raspberries
- 2 teaspoons vanilla flavour drops
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 package of baking powder
- bit of cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and lay out the baking pan with parchment paper
- Rinse and drain the chickpeas and put all ingredients together in a food processor or blender, except the frozen raspberries and process until batter is smooth. Batter should be thick and super delicious. You could actually just eat it on it’s own, since there is no raw egg in it 🙂
- Spread batter evenly in prepared pan then sprinkle frozen raspberries on top.
- Bake it for around 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean and edges are a tiny bit brown. The batter might look a bit underdone, but you don’t want them to dry out!
- Let the pan cool out for a couple minutes
- Cut them into squares, whatever size you want 🙂 Store covered in the fridge for up to 3-5 days.
Hope you enjoy it 🙂 Julia ♥
Raw butter! so yummmm
Cut into squares or rectangles