Super healthy banana chocolate muffins or brownies that you could easily eat for breakfast or as a snack or as a treat with your cup of coffee! I promise this treat will satisfy any chocolate cravings without destroying your healthy diet. haha Have fun baking 🙂
480g Kidney beans
2 whole eggs
1-2 coops Protein Powder (Vanilla)
4-5 table spoons of cocoa or slim Cocoa
400ml Almond Milk or any kind of skim milk
Flavour Drops (Vanilla, chocolate, or Nuss-Nougat) or apple sauce for sweetening
TIP: If you want it very moist add apple sauce to it. It makes it sweeter too 🙂
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and spray a square pan with anything to make it nonstick. (I used coconut oil)
- Wash and rinse the kidney beans and let them dry for a bit.
- Put all ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Blend everything until everything is nicely thick and smooth.
- Pour the batter into the pan and put chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for around 25 minutes or until the top is no longer shiny and slightly cracked. Inside it should be a little bit under-baked, because this will set when it cools so it gets nicely moist.
- Store in fridge 🙂
My pan was too small so I had extra dough and filled it in muffin cups 🙂 Thats why I called them muffins although I planned to make brownies hihi. Julia ♥
Cut them into squares or brownie bite sizes